WARNING !

If u are easily offended, please don't continue reading. Viewer discretion is strongly advised.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

convo 2009

last week was convocation week for usm.. on friday morning, there were engineering session while on the evening, apllied sciences and education convocation took place.i went to main campus to celebrate the event with my close friends~


qiao ru and TYW - applied math =]



benjamin - material engineering


cheah buncit sikit hahaha - material engineering


with boonpeng and benjamin - material engineering
from left: qiaoru, boonpeng, me, tingling, benjamin


with wee chuen - electric&electrical engineering, also benjamin again hehe
from left: wee chuen, me, tingling, benjamin, qiaoru, kai hong


from left: keong yew, roly, qiaoru, me, tingling


so hot during the convo.. luckily tingling got bring her payung.. LOL


my jumbo lollipop.. gift from ben~ xie xie


my convo gift to ben~ otromen taro!!

lilyto