WARNING !

If u are easily offended, please don't continue reading. Viewer discretion is strongly advised.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Change of atmosphere

Salam.. 

Hey peeps! It’s been a very long time since my update. My last post was when Im still single and now, I am a mom~

Life after married is wayyyyy much better than before. We are having the greatest time of our life. Should I say, I wished I’ve met him sooner? He is the best friend, the boyfriend and most importantly the perfect husband! 

the love of my life~ mohamad nur asnaim
Before this I wrote about my obsession on eating and shopping but I’m changing the atmosphere of this blog, as my tittle has also changed ;) I’m still me, the shopaholics ;p but now I’m spending  more for the little one. 

It’s a very amazing experience gave birth to the little one. I can’t recall any labour pain. In fact I feel that I can do it again, every year. But of course, not for real. We have our own planning and InsyaAllah the next will only be coming after 2 years ;)

our bundle of joy~ arissa damia zara

So, tell me your side of the story. It’s been a while since my last post. Let’s catch up!

lilyto