WARNING !

If u are easily offended, please don't continue reading. Viewer discretion is strongly advised.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Autumnz Marvel Single Electric Breastpump Initial Review

Hye peeps!

Finally my new gadjet has arrived!!


 

I have tried it last 2 nights at home. The pump have 2 different suction which is T1 and T2. T1 is for short & fast rhythm with lighter suction to activate milk letdown. After a while you can change to T2 for slower rhythm with deeper suction to encourage maximum milk flow.

For me, using the Avent Phillips manual pump is better in terms of volume. I can get 4oz in 10mins using the Avent pump. Using Autumnz, it is easier and you dont have to manually pump. But the volume I got after 10mins is only 2 oz. It is difficult to get a good suction, u have to carefully and properly place the shield so there's no gap in between ;) Yes manual pump is tiring but volume is more important for me. Thats why I am using the Avent manual at work and Autumnz at home for leisure pumping ;p

But this is the early review after 2 times usage. Maybe I have to explore more on the pump and will get back to u guys soon!

lilyto